Careers at Furniture Barn
Here at Furniture Barn, we pride ourselves on having a hard-working, honest, and knowledgeable staff that does everything they can to make sure our customers get the best service possible.
Sales Team Opening
We are looking for a friendly, professional individual to add to the Furniture Barn Sales Team!
As a valued team member, you will have the ability to turn potential customers into clients through establishing and building rapport throughout the furniture purchasing process.
Furniture Barn is family owned and operated and we have been in business since 1974.
We pride ourselves on customer service and would love to add a qualified individual to our staff!
This is a full time position.
Required Candidate Skills:
- Friendly and energetic personality.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to multitask in an active environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Should possess basic computer and internet knowledge.
Team Member Benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Commission Based Pay
Training Consists Of:
- Product features and benefits training.
- Learning the functions of the Point of Sale program.
- Working with customers throughout their shopping experience at Furniture Barn. You will be trained to assist customers in making product choices depending on their individual needs.